Digital Media Risk Management
Digital media risks can impact regulated companies at every level of business.
Regulated companies are particularly exposed to risks in digital and social media.
Organizations that have a mature approach are able to more effectively manage the risks associated with their digital and social media activities.
They can often avoid costly and time-consuming litigation, reduce the risk of non-compliance and act proactively to protect their brand’s reputation.
Pryme Group helps to ensure your organization has mature governance, processes and policies in place to mitigate the risks associated with your digital and social media activities.
We also provide training and staffing services to ensure your digital media risk and compliance requirements continue to be held to a high standard.
Digital media risks include:
How robust are internal processes and procedures?
- Inefficiencies and higher costs due to inconsistent department processes
- Fraud, data breaches and privacy issues due to lack of digital and social media policies
- Higher cyberinsurance costs due to cyberattacks originating in digital and social media
How well do you manage your reputation online?
- Inability to use digital and/or social media to respond quickly and appropriately to a crisis or disaster
- Reputational damage due to poor online ratings or reviews
- Loss of customers due to lack of responsiveness to comments and questions in social media
How well does your company manage digital media risks?
Contact us now – we’re always happy to have a conversation about your digital and social media needs.